Digital Analyst Job Description
Brown Sugar is a subscription video-on-demand service streaming the largest collection of classic urban movies, un-cut and commercial-free on your phone, tablet, computer and more. Brown Sugar is available on Android, iOS, tvOS, Amazon, Roku and Amazon Prime Channel platforms.
We are looking for a Digital Analyst to become our expert in all areas of digital tracking, insights and reporting. The digital analyst works to understand business objectives, define key performance indicators and provide relevant data, analysis and insights into consumers behavior. As an analyst, you will combine knowledge and experience of data and sciences with brilliant communication skills. You will report, interpret and analyze Brown Sugar’s wealth of digital analytics data, which describes its audiences and the ways in which they engage with Brown Sugar across a multitude of platforms. The position is located in Altanta, Georgia.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop metrics and benchmarks, and create comprehensive reports on findings and interpretations to a larger business audience
- Analyze large sets of data to identify trends, root causes and implications of results
- Research industry-related trends and make applicable recommendations
- Provide actionable quantitative and qualitative insights across platforms
- Identify and isolate key performance indicators for consideration in future initiatives or projects
- Identify opportunities to improve data quality, extraction, storage, transformation, and visualization
- Establish data policies, standards, organization, and enforcement of data management process
- Perform competitive analysis to identify opportunities
- Provide additional assistance to the team, as need arises
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, computer science, information technology or other related field
- Exceptional attention-to-detail and self-managed processes for ensuring data accuracy through collection, organization, analysis, and dissemination
- Ability to communicate in person, on the phone and by written communication in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner
- Capability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills to plan, prioritize and organize effectively and work under-pressure deadlines
- Ability to proactively and independently resolve issues and show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
- Self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic
- Ability to manage a project to completion
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
If interested, please forward cover letter and resume with a subject line of “Digital Analyst” to email@example.com.